Simplifying, unifying, improving.
Our commitment in the international field, alongside the major players, to promote dialogue and encourage development in the industry.
- Founder and permanent member (currently Chairman) of ETRTO (European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization) valve sector.
- Participation in CEN (European Committee for Standardization) / TC301 / WG8 e WG9 as the representative for Italy for the creation and review of standards for pressure gauges and interoperability of pressure gauges/TPMS.
- Participation in ISO (International Organization for Standardization) / TC031 / SC9 as the representative for Italy for the creation of international standards on TPMS valves.
- Coordination of GL1 (Valves for tyres with or without inner tube) and GL4 (Monitoring of tyre pressure) organised by CUNA/Pneus (Commissione Tecnica di Unificazione dell’Autoveicolo).
- Participation in GL3 (Flow, pressure and temperature metrology) organised by UNI (Italian Standardisation Organisation).