1. Data Controller
Wonder S.p.A., with registered office in via Boschetto, 10, 26100 Cremona, Tax Code and VAT no. 00106500192, hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller", guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information on the processing of data pursuant to Art. 13, EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and subsequent amendments.
2. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of the processing
Video surveillance (images and related footage) is carried out for organisational and production requirements and/or to protect the company's assets and/or safety at work.
The legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
3. Nature of data provision
The provision of data, with regard to the processing referred to in paragraph 2 above, must be considered optional.
If the Data Subject refuses to be filmed, this means that the Data Subject does not have access to the workplace (preventing normal work activities) or remains at a safe distance from the video-surveillance areas.
4. Places and methods of data processing and retention times
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller or at the offices of the persons authorised to process them.
The data collected will be processed by electronic or automated, computerized and telematic means, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to ensure the security of the same.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are processed ("Conservation limitation principle", Art. 5, EU Regulation 2016/679) or in compliance with the deadlines provided for by current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case, the Data Controller practices rules that prevent the retention of data for an indefinite period of time and therefore limits the retention time in compliance with the principle of minimising data processing.
5. Subjects authorised to process data, data processors and communication of data
The data collected is processed by internal personnel of the Data Controller in compliance with the regulations in force.
Your personal data may be provided in case of legitimate request by the Judicial Authority only in the cases provided for by law.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Data Processors are promptly identified.
6. Transfer of Data to Non-EU Countries
The data collected will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
In relation to the Personal Data communicated, the Data Subject has the right to exercise the following rights:
- (Art. 7.3 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) withdrawal of consent;
- (Art. 15 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) access and request a copy;
- (Art. 16 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) request correction;
- (Art. 17 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) request cancellation ("right to be forgotten");
- (Art. 18 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) obtain the limitation of processing;
- (Art. 20 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for the purpose of exercising the right to;
- (Art. 21 EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR) oppose the processing.
Requests relating to the exercise of the user's rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and according to the number of requests may this period be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
The video-surveillance zones are marked with special signs, in accordance with Art. 3.1 of the Video-surveillance measure, clearly visible in all ambient lighting conditions, where the purposes pursued are also recalled. These signs are placed before the range of the cameras or in their immediate vicinity.
Last updated: June 1st, 2020